Jiiva opines that all fans cannot be pleased

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, Sep 23, 2012

Jiiva opines that all fans cannot be pleased

Actor Jiiva is currently into movies as ‘Nee Thanae En Ponvasantham’, ‘David’, ‘EnRenRum Punnagai’, and Yaan.

Jiiva Starrer Mugamoodi was released recently.  The movie attracted many. Some criticized the movie. Jiiva spoke regarding the movie:-

‘Movie Mugamoodi turns out satisfactory for us.  Producer is happy about collection.  Also, distributors are content.  One cannot please all fans through movie.  70 percent would relish.  Remaining 30 percent would criticize.’

‘Through forthcoming ventures, I would take effort to please those people who do not like my movie.  Reports make rounds that there was difference of opinion between me and Mysskin.  Everybody put in great effort. There is no disappointment amongst us.’

Next, ‘Nee Thanae En Ponvasantham’ directed by Gautam Menon is to be released.  The songs have had huge welcome.  I have lost weight for the movie and have done school student’s character.  My movie ‘David’ is to be released soon’ said Jiiva.

Tags: jiiva opines that all fans cannot be pleased, Jiiva actor news tamil movies tamil cinema news.


Post your comment about jiiva opines that all fans cannot be pleased







Latest Gallery