Suriya starrer not dropped, shooting to start on August 21st, says Lingusamy

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, Jul 27, 2013

Suriya starrer not dropped, shooting to start on August 21st, says Lingusamy

Lingusamy has refuted reports that Suriya has dropped out of his movie as the story of the upcoming flick is a copy of Seeman’s ‘Pagalavan’. 

Lingusamy has said that Suriya is of course into his movie, and added that the movie shooting is to commence on coming August 21st.  Suriya signed up for Gautham Menon’s ‘Dhuruva Natchathiram’ and Lingusamy’s yet to be titled movie at the same time. 


Movie ‘Dhuruva Natchathiram’ was announced during the last month, and then the movie schedules came to a standstill following issues with regard to story and movie heroine.  So, Suriya decided starting off Lingusamy’s movie. 

The last week, reports went abuzz that Suriya refused to do the movie since the story is a copy of Seeman’s ‘Pagalavan’. 


In a development, Lingusamy has announced that the movie’s story has been changed, and that the shooting would commence on coming 21st with Suriya’s consent.  Samantha is pairing up with Suriya for the movie.  Yuvan Shankar Raja is to score music for the upcoming flick.

Tags: suriya starrer not dropped, shooting to start on august 21st, says lingusamy, Suriya Lingusamy.


Post your comment about suriya starrer not dropped, shooting to start on august 21st, says lingusamy







Latest Gallery